About Teach For India http://www.teachforindia.org Teach for India, modeled on the lines of famous Teach for America movement, is a nationwide campaign in pursuit of educational equity in India. Teach for India recruits exceptional college graduates and professionals to work as full-time teachers in under-resourced schools for two years.
Teach for India solicits leaders who will pilot the movement against educational inequity and begets the leaders of tomorrow. The Teach for India staff works relentlessly along with the fellows to pioneer the movement.
By enlisting our country’s most promising future leaders in our work, we directly support our mission of building a movement of leaders who will end educational inequity.
TWO GOALS :
Ultimately, we are driven by two goals: our short-term goal of putting students on a different life path and our long-term goal of building a strong alumni base to advocate for our students and work to eliminate the educational achievement gap.About the work from home job/internshipSelected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working with our fellows to touch base with students, identifying their challenges and creating solutions for them
2. Working on tracking data to analyze the impact
3. Working on ensuring the student is learning virtually
4. Working with fellows to facilitate continuous learning for students
5. Working on measuring impact by analyzing growth in learningSkill(s) requiredMathematicsEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)Learn these skills on Internshala TrainingsLearn Business CommunicationWho can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 9th Jul’20 and 13th Aug’20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.PerksCertificateFlexible work hours5 days a weekAdditional Information
As our work is with children from under-resourced communities, their families have been hit terribly during COVID. As an organization, we are committed to supporting our students and their families through this crisis. We are looking for volunteers who are compassionate and passionate about teaching children and bridging the education gap.Number of openings20
The source :- INTERNSHALA